Awards, Rules & Repertoire
The Concours Géza Anda 2024 is open to participants from all countries who are born after 30th May 1992. Applications can only be submitted online. All applicants must create an individual account and enter their application in the online portal from 19th November 2023 until 11th February 2024, which includes:
- the upload of personal contact details and a valid identification document
- individual choice of repertoire for the CGA 2024, if necessary upload a score of the (optional) piece of free choice
- information on CV, training, concerts, masterclasses and competitions, details of commitments to concert agencies
- artistic CV and artist photos
- confirmation of being familiar with the General Terms of Participation, the Conduct Clause and the CHF 300 registration fee
- video recording provided through YouTube (link not open to the public)
please note for your video recording:
- The video recording has to be approx. 30 minutes long and unedited (in one take).
- Your hands should be visible in the video.
- No application videos will be accepted which contain works or parts of works from the complete repertoire list of the Concours Géza Anda 2024 (from 1st Round to Final, see: Rules & Repertoire).
Application until 11.02.2024 / registration feeYour application or amendments and addition of further information in the online portal (including changes of your choice of repertoire) will only be possible until 11th February 2024 (24:00 CET). Your application becomes valid after payment of the registration fee of CHF 300 to:
Géza Anda Foundation
IBAN CH12 0852 8115 6256 1200 2
BC 8528 / Swift IHZUCHZZXXX
Privatbank IHAG Zürich AG
Ref. CGA 2024 / Surname / First name
Applicants will be informed by 31st March 2024 whether they will be admitted to the 1st Round/Auditions. Applicants who are not admitted to the 1st round on the basis of the video recording provided will be refunded the registration fee. Participants of the 1st round will be reimbursed the registration fee at the kick-off meeting. Applicants who withdraw from participation or are prevented from participating for any reason will not be refunded the registration fee.