The Concours Géza Anda 2024 is open to participants from all countries who are born after 30th May 1992. Applications can only be submitted online. All applicants must create an individual account and enter their application in the online portal from 19th November 2023 until 31st January 2024, which includes:
- the upload of personal contact details and a valid identification document
- individual choice of repertoire for the CGA 2024, if necessary upload a score of the (optional) piece of free choice
- information on CV, training, concerts, masterclasses and competitions, details of commitments to concert agencies
- artistic CV and artist photos
- confirmation of being familiar with the General Terms of Participation, the Conduct Clause and the CHF 300 registration fee
- video recording provided through YouTube (link not open to the public)
please note for your video recording:
- The video recording has to be approx. 30 minutes long and unedited (in one take).
- Your hands should be visible in the video.
- No application videos will be accepted which contain works or parts of works from the complete repertoire list of the Concours Géza Anda 2024 (from 1st Round to Final, see: Rules & Repertoire).